Sunday, January 30, 2011

Done!

For me this National Championship will always be the feel good year.  Today we crowned Ryan Bradley as our National Champion!  He's the sweetest, kindest, funniest and most entertaining fellow.  I've never heard a bad word about him. 

The Spectacular was really fun.  We moved back down to the second row so we might even show up on TV.  Lots of great skating including Evan Lysacek, our Olympic Gold medalist, boy, has he gotten expressive.

My bags are packed and I'm ready to go.  Do I hear a song?

This week will be all about getting ready for the new gallery. I'm starting to get a bit nervous now about the amount of work I have to do before next Monday.  No hyperventilation allowed.  I'm moving outside my comfort zone but it will be good for me.

No worries, I'll get it done. Why are all the things that are good for me so hard?  Yikes!  Now I wish I had someone to hug me and tell me I can do it.  Personal pep talks are just not as helpful.  Send me a strong shoulder please, I could use it.

Peace

2 comments:

  1. SMILE.
    YOU CAN DO IT.
    THE SUNRISE WILL LIGHT YOUR WAY.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!

    I'll just make it like I've been lately, one minute, one hour, one day at a time.

    I appreciate your sweet words.

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete