Saturday, January 29, 2011

Two more days...

Oh, the bliss of sleeping well and now having coffee and the Country Music Channel on TV.

The excitement is building.  Today we crown National Champions in Pairs, Dance and Ladies.

Last night's Men's short program was great, with lots of really good skating.  The crowning moment was having Ryan Bradley pull out all the stops and rise to the top.  He's a crowd favorite and known to be a genuinely nice person.  And of course, landing a monster quad didn't hurt him any either.  I hope he wins the whole thing, he would be a Champion we could be proud of.  We have to wait until tomorrow to see.

And I'm so excited to get back home.  I've got some nice things to look forward to and a challenge or two, but I think I'm up for it.  I'm developing a sense of lightness that I hope continues to grow.  Spring is just around the corner which is sure to bring some fresh things for us all.

I've been searching out quotes lately, some make me laugh, some make me cry.  I just keep browsing until one catches my eye.

Here's a good one for today:

“Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable.”


I'd like to find a love like that. 

Happy Day to you and yours, love from me and mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment