Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Me and Mine...

As always my life continues to take strange twists and turns. I'm learning to just roll along with them and see where they take me.  Nothing is an ending anymore, everything opens new doors, new emotions, new securities, new, new, new.  I think it's my attitude.  I find it easier to accept when something isn't working.  The people involved all seem to eager to do the right thing, probably because there is so much love and caring involved.

It's good.  I can't wait to see what each day brings.

I'm also really happy to have opportunities to explore love in it's different forms.  I believe that love has no bounds and no limits.  I believe that love expands to fill the spaces between us and in us.  I'm so grateful for the chance to love my people - my family, my friends, my adopted family members and my dogs.


They are all mine and I am theirs.

No comments:

Post a Comment