Friday, January 07, 2011

It's a great day!

The sun is shining for the fourth day and the air is cold and crisp.  I've been leaving the door open to clear out the house a little while I do some major dog hair eradication.

All is good. I'm happy and settled with my current friendships and am looking forward to finding someone special just for me.  My happiness seems to attract attention, it's like I'm sending out a beacon of light for someone to follow home.

I feel like Julia Roberts in the movie Runaway Bride.  She finally sits down and figures out just what kind of eggs she likes and what she really needs.  Well, I've always know what kind of eggs I like but there are a few things I've found out.

* I'd rather have Jack Daniels than wine or beer.
*I like country music, sprinkled liberally with Blues, Gospel, Reggae and Rock.
*I like men with facial hair.
*I like people that work with their hands.
*I like cooking for my friends, having a houseful of laughing, talking people is a great joy for me.
*I like people who are willing to accept me as I am.
*When I accept people as they are I learn so much more.
*I don't want dogs on my bed.
*I need to let people know how sensitive my heart really is.
*Anything can change from day to day.

More to come...

May your day be filled with love and laughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment