Thursday, February 17, 2011

Moving on...

Life is good in Suzanne Land!  The Holbrooke was lots of fun last night, even if a big group of people insisted on standing in our dance space.  So we danced around them!

Snow last night, snow today, mostly slushy crap at this altitude.

Everything happens for a reason.  In retrospect it's good when my heart starts throwing the good china, smash some stuff up and start fresh.  I always have to remember to check in with my self worth, that little place down deep inside that stays pretty quiet.  It doesn't say much either way, either suffers in silence, starts to go gray and cold and eventually takes the rest of me with it.  On the other hand, if I'm paying attention and doing the right thing, that place becomes warm and bright and fuels my life with good things, makes everything MORE.

Peace to you and yours from me and mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment