Sunday, February 13, 2011

Hello Crazy City!

The good new is I haven't lost my ability to drive in the big city.  I'm not sure what the bad news is as it was an outstanding weekend all around.  Maybe the bad new is I've gotten a bit cynical so I'm waiting for the bad news to arrive, which it does in direct proportion to how much you've enjoyed yourself and I enjoyed myself in huge amounts on this trip.

Here's the view from my hotel room.  Yeah, that's the skyline of San Francisco.
I was questioning myself on the way home today.  Why did I spend a huge amount to stay in this hotel?  In my old life this would have been something I barely thought about.  In this life it was a lot for me to spend.  Basically it was just fun to go back to that life for a couple of days. It was fun to have a huge staff of very attentive professionals wanting to please me.
This is the Claremont Resort and  Spa in Berkeley.  I took this picture this morning, it was foggy and grey.

It's quite the place.  And it was worth it.

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment