Friday, February 04, 2011

Good morning World!

It's a great day!  I've been enjoying myself too much and not working enough, oops!  Which is totally going to bite me in the A** but oh well, tough.  Life is short, eat dessert first.

I forgot to say how awesome Wednesday nights are at the Historic Holbrooke Hotel in downtown Grass Valley.  It's open mic night, the band allows all sorts of guest artists to participate.  This week we had some fine talented people, one or two damn fine singers, a sax player and other assorted musicians.  I'd be more specific but it's that alcohol thing, one or two leaves me on my feet dancing but not really paying much attention beyond the crush of lovely men and women around me.  I do know that by the end of the night the music was HOT and that I'm looking forward to next week.

And I'm going to keep enjoying myself.  The weather is terrific, the nights clear and starry, the days warm and sunny.

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment