Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Back to our regularly scheduled programming...

WINTER is back.  It's wet and coolish and there is some snow expected this week.  Several inches of snow for my elevation, 5 to 10 above 2500 feet and up to four feet above 7000 feet, woot!  More snow means more water in the spring to fill up the reservoirs, excellent.  I may have to take the boys up for some snow play soon.  You haven't laughed hard until you've seen the little bulldozers plowing through deep snow.

I'm going to retreat into my studio with some hot tea and see if the muse wants to play.  I'd like to get a couple of resin pieces going, finish up the Corvette themed necklace I started...

Back to wet, stinky dogs, luckily I can keep a hose connected outside through the winter and do an underbody spray on them.

Later...

No comments:

Post a Comment