Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Sunny day, chasing the clouds away

Yep, it's all good here on Sesame Street.

So much sunshine, so many things to do all of a sudden.  The car is clean and shiny inside and out.  We just got back from a three mile kick ass hike at the South Yuba, walking and talking with one of my best friends.

Life is good.  I'm heading down to Infineon this weekend to see my first classic car race.  This is also my chance to see one of my best friends in his element, what a cool thing that will be.  I hope I can get some nice pics of the cars, holy shit, Corvettes, Porsches, Mustangs and all the rest, can't wait.

My four legged best friends are tuckered out, good thing as I'm heading out for some fun.  The days and nights never end when the weather is good.  Soon I'll be sitting on my deck in the dark, sipping fine wine with friends, doesn't get any better than that.

Peace, contentment, laughter and sweet things to you from our very happy house.

No comments:

Post a Comment