Sunday, April 24, 2011

This and that...

The wildflowers down at Bridgeport are still beautiful.  These pics aren't that great but you get the idea.



Lupine, fairy or globe lily, pretty flower and canyon dudleya.

A rare sighting of the elusive canyon Corgi.
Yesterday's trip to Anderson to purchase a project Bronco, not for me, I was riding shotgun.  If you ever get a chance to head up to the Chico area it's worth it.  The geological formations are fantastic, Butte County, the Table Mountain and the Feather River are all worth exploring.  California is so rich in places to explore, you could spend a lifetime in just this one state.  I am thankful every day that I live here, fabulous wilderness, exciting cities, great people, superb weather.

I've got to head back to Minnesota this next month to arrange to ship the remainder of my furniture out here.  I'm so looking forward to seeing old friends and perhaps there will be an iris or two blooming for me.  I probably won't have a house of my own for a few more months but you never know.  I have such a good feeling about the little Treehouse I'm trying to buy.  It felt right the first time I saw it.  I can see me and the boys there so clearly.  I see friends too, laughing and drinking and eating simple things prepared with love.  I can see warm nights with the windows open and cool nights with a flickering fire.  I can feel the peaceful bliss of spending time with someone special, whispering, laughing, loving.

It will be very good, I know it.

Peaceful dreams to you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment