Friday, April 22, 2011

Sunset Series

It was a very pretty night.  The food, wine and company was good.  I took this series with the different modes on my Droid.
Regular - It was incredibly beautiful and looked like this.
Sepia
Solarize
Posterize
Aqua

Looking at these reminds me that I can look at something and see it many different ways.  Often I forget that. Of course it all depends on my mood at that minute or on that day, just as these photos seem Beautiful, Somber, Frenetic, Disjointed and Melancholy.  I learn something each day, sometimes in painful, sometimes in joyful ways, sometimes a little of both.  The process of interacting with the world means there will inevitably be disappointments because we cannot be all things to all people.  But I think that disappointment, pain and sadness are like clouds, they will clear and leave a bright sunny day.  The sun dries our tears, warms our heart and leaves us with another beautiful sunset to cherish.

Peace to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment