Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas!

This is indeed a strange holiday for me.  Sometimes I will go into something thinking it will be one way and then it turns into something completely different.

I believe it's all a learning process, perhaps something I need to experience.  There are some things we are required to learn well before moving on.

From this recent bout of interesting I've learned a bit of humility, which is a pretty good lesson for someone with way too much pride.  I've learned you'll find friends in the most unlikely places.  I've learned that it's ok to ask for something and that sometimes you may get it.

I certainly know I will have many more things to learn in this lifetime.  However, one thing I've done throughout this experience is to approach the hard stuff with kindness and love.  I can't control what others think and feel except by how I accept those thoughts and feelings.  This time I think I did ok.

My reward may be a great and solid friendship that hopefully will bring joy to both of us.

For him and for me:
Peace to you on this Christmas night, peace in your life, in your country and in your world.

No comments:

Post a Comment