Thursday, November 18, 2010

New Gallery!

I'm so happy to have my jewelry here:

Artists Studio in the Foothills

It's a community of artists, some have their studio here, some just display here.  They have a new gift shop which now displays my jewelry.

I'd love to have a studio here but I'm a little bit noisy, hammering is not exactly what painters and sculptors want to hear all day.  Actually I prefer my home studio as I tend to wander in and out all day, but being around these amazing artists is so inspiring.

Like Kathryn Wronski, who paints fabulous portraits of dog, pigs, cows and landscapes.
Painting-Coufos Cow

Isn't this the coolest picture you've ever seen?

And Sculptor Amanda Paoletti  and a bunch of other really talented artists.

So now I've got to head back into the studio and keep the inventory up, woot!

May your day be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment