Sunday, November 14, 2010

Learn, Make, Teach...

I love what I do.

I never much liked college, sitting in classrooms learning theory and fact drove me up the wall.  I prefer working with my hands, learning by doing, making mistakes, trying new techniques and seeing improvement from day to day.

Now I get to spend as much time as I want in my workshop, learning new things, making new things and occasionally teaching.  I think it's a logical progression to move into teaching, especially when you really love something.  Teaching is fun.

I needed some new PMC pieces to use as examples for my Intro to PMC class.
The earrings are almost three inches long, backed with textured copper.

It continues to be beautiful fall weather here. The days are sunny and bright and perfect for long walks.  The nights are cool and starry and perfect for sitting in front of a flickering fire.

Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment