Thursday, September 16, 2010

Living a true life...

Isn't it funny that when you got your glasses you suddenly noticed everyone who wore glasses?  And then you were pregnant and felt like you lived in a sea of bumped out bellies.  And now we're hot flashing and have to grin at some poor soul unzipping her jacket in 30 degree weather, right there with ya honey.

It's just nice to know you're not alone in whatever universe you happen to exist.  I'm lucky to know so many great women who think hard.  They ponder the difficult and hope to find a way to share their good fortune amd wisdom with others.  Most of us don't get here without suffering somehow, death, illness, betrayal, frustration.  And yet they manage to greet the day, get up and struggle on, they find time to laugh, to love, to cherish and comfort and smile.

Thanks!  You make my life better just by existing.

One of my favorite food blogs is the Gluten Free Goddess.  Even if you don't suffer from celiac disease you can appreciate many of the recipes. My favorite is the Moroccan Coconut & Chickpea Soup. Today Karina has a great post on Gluten Free Muffins but take the time to read her thoughts about living a true life.  It's very inspiring.

Karina's Kitchen

I like the direction I'm heading, it feels true.

I also like stamping and shaping metal.  I'm making a mess of bracelets like this one.


It says, "After all, tomorrow is another day."   Isn't it though?

No comments:

Post a Comment