Friday, December 16, 2011

Joyful!

It hardly gets any better than this.  Every day I love my house a little more.  Every day, every box unloaded, every small detail attended to make the rooms more beautiful, more comfortable, more cozy and welcoming.

A friend was teasing me about not having Christmas lights up, hopefully those will still happen.  I'm playing elf in my workshop to get some last minute things done and the lighting elf hasn't made an appearance, oh well.  I do have to go to the hardware store today, maybe I can get some light to dress up the boxwood on the front porch.  And maybe hang some icicle lights around the porch soffits and drag the potted tree up on the dining room porch and light that too, and get a little Christmas tree for inside...

It's rather like when people ask me how I get my ideas for jewelry.  It's not getting ideas, it's having the hours in the day to make the things floating around in my head.  It's not how to decorate, it's having enough hours to actually do what I'd like to do.

I'm so excited about my new housemate!

This little piece is going to a great girl for her birthday.  I used 20 gauge fine silver for the moon, it's a pretty piece.

Peace to you and yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment