Thursday, December 08, 2011

Hey!

What's a guy got to do to get some attention?
Looking adorable works eventually.  I'm actually in heaven having so much to organize and arrange.  Of course, I need to get the blankets into the closet but need shelves installed in there and can't do that because the closets are full of artworks, but can't get those moved out until the display shelves are installed and that requires me to actually decide where to put the shelves and find a talented volunteer to actually put them up, oh boy.

We did get outside to the park this afternoon and hit the new Grass Valley dog park for the first time.  It was a hit, lots to sniff and some big friends to chase.

With every day and every box emptied this house feels more mine.  I knew as soon as I saw it that it needed to be mine so it's very satisfying to make it so.  My bed is more comfortable at night, not surprising since I practically crawl into it but the sense of peace and comfort is there.  And getting up in the morning is sheer bliss,  making coffee in my sunny kitchen, eating breakfast and listening to the boys chase each other around their yard.  I love cooking in my kitchen, the range is exquisite.  I do tend to get a bit distracted playing with the fiestaware though.

I'm watching Ghost tonight, mourning the passing of Patrick Swayze and grooving on Unchained Melody.


Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment