Sunday, December 04, 2011

Ahhhhhh...

I'm pretty sure I'm winning.  Just tonight I got my internet and phone connected, lots of things are moved in already and the big stuff will be here tomorrow.

I'm in love with my Dacor gas range, which so far has produced pancakes on it's griddle and a couple of outstanding if simple meals.
I'm not really sure if I want the extent of my fiestaware addiction out on display but what the heck.  Of course, there's lots more still in boxes and a couple of new colors I don't have yet, marigold?
I think every home owner needs one of these, a sexy little cordless Dewalt drill.  It's posing on the "absolute noir" kitchen countertop, which has sparkles.
And here are the very contented pups, they are loving having their own yard.
Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment