Sunday, July 07, 2013

Beauties, Babies and Bands




I miss them so much.  Kirsten Ariel and Georgia Belle, my girls and my boy.

I muse on that, missing someone.  There are a lot of people I miss, plus a few so dear to my heart that missing becomes a constant backround ache.

My girls are in Florida now, continuing their bi-coastal life with Grandparents on both ends of the country and one lucky one in the middle with them.  G has been to Florida twice and California once and she's only six months old.  Fly on, baby girls!

Look like I'll be road tripping later on this month, heading to Minnesota and then to Texas.  Little Radar is having their album (Souvenirs) release party at Stubb's in Austin on August 10th.  I'm gonna be there.


Grant and GBelle say ya'll better be there too.

Little Radar

Peace



No comments:

Post a Comment