Monday, October 01, 2012

The County Line



Big ol' margaritas,  beer, ribs, slow cooked peppered turkey, sausage, brisket, potato salad, cole slaw, beans and homemade bread with honey butter.  Then top it off with bread pudding, pecan pie and blackberry cobbler.  (Take most of it home for lunch the next day.)

Have a blast with my little family, laugh, tease and take a bunch of silly pictures.

Life is good.  Tomorrow night I head home to my enchanted cottage, the furry boys and my cute housemate.  On Friday a joyful reunion with my man.

And this weekend and the next I will be in my studio at ASIF (Artists Studios in the Foothills) for the Open Studios Tour.  http://thecenterforthearts.org/openstudiostour-post/

Come and see me and get your order started for custom pieces for the Holidays.

I will also be teaching classes, resins, basic metalworking, Viking Knit and others.

Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment