Friday, August 24, 2012

Ripples

I love it when I take a photo and later see so much more than I had intended.  Which is sort of a metaphor for life in general, isn't it?


It's just Bode doing his thing, wading into any little bit of water he can find.  I know he's hot but he just seems to like water.  I'm still trying to get him to swim out.

And they both stunk like pond water on the trip home.  I hosed them off, dried them and now they are sacked out.


This was down at the creek off of Champion Road.  Make sure you click on the photo to make it bigger.  You can't really tell how big this is can you?

Peaceful

3 comments:

  1. Wow, This is incredible, Suz. The content is immense. I even see a human figure in it.You should print and frame it.
    D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It is pretty cool, isn't it? If it wasn't for the leaves you wouldn't know if it was a big area or a very small one. That and the water bug off to the left.
    S.

    ReplyDelete
  3. totally agree w/ D ~ this photo should definitely be printed & framed! and maybe display it alongside of your jewelry @ the studio. how apropos for Riverwoman Design! just saying... ;o)

    and i like it so much, that it's now taken the place of my two darling grandkiddies as my laptop wallpaper. don't tell E & M! LOLOL

    p.s. would there be any way to incorporate your logo onto one of the small rocks in the water? or would that be overkill?
    p.s.s. and i see a human figure plus a facial profile. and a few of the smaller rocks look to be rough heart shapes ~ love notes spilling from her mouth. ok, maybe i'm over thinking this a bit. hahaha
    hugs to my fav furry boys!
    ~MN mama~

    ReplyDelete