Friday, August 17, 2012

Pigpen

This is why my house develops a layer of dust every two days.


It's a good thing he's cute.  See his tail wagging?  He's usually smiling too but right now he's wondering if I'm going to get the vacuum and use it on him.

It's been hot and smoky as we are surrounded by massive wildfires.

I've been consumed with every day things.

I power washed my front fence and ended up with most of the dirt on me.  Next is to re-paint it and the back steps.

I have lots of things in process in my studio, getting ready for the Open Studio Tour the first two weekends in October.  Hopefully I'll have some pictures to show today.  In the meantime, here's a photo of the new copper fold formed earrings I'm making.  The first two pair sold quickly.

Peace to you and yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment