Thursday, August 02, 2012

Last Night in Austin

I missed a night, oh well.

Yesterday was mostly a busy day for trying to finish little projects, packing and whatnot.

Late at night we headed back downtown to The Parish, which is an awesome musical venue, to see Little Radar play.

I'm so glad I got to see them again, on a great stage with fantastic lighting and a big open room that really let their sound out.

All if us were there so it was special.  Grant is amazing to watch.  His natural environment is performing.  I just kept thinking how great it is to see someone doing what they love, with skill and confidence. 

This week has been great for me.  Not so much a vacation week but a family week, just doing what they do in their own way.

Sadly I pack up but happily I head home.  I'm yearning for my furry boys and my studio waits quietly for me.

It won't be long before I'm here again, later in September when its not so hot.

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment