Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Yum!

This is Pixie.
Smaller, faster, more concentrated, early morning bliss.  Otherwise known as Espresso.  Coffee has lost it's attraction for me lately.  I don't have time to sit around and drink a whole cup and generally pour most of an empty pot out the next morning.  So, I thought I'd try this compact little darling.  It's great!  The little coffee pods are easy to use and not terribly expensive, less than sixty-five cents.

I like changes.  It's fun, interesting, amusing, enlightening, re-charging and generally a good thing.  Of course, I'm trying to make changes with thought and wisdom, though often I will allow my emotions to run riot, which isn't always a good thing.

The changes I've made lately have been solidly soul satisfying.  While walking the dogs down a tree lined trail in Nevada City yesterday it struck me that this is my place.  Getting back to this area was very good but landing in the heart of NC seems to be a further step in the right direction.  I cannot stop smiling.  There are other things that may need to be changed but I'll work on that one day at a time.  The right path will reveal itself as I go.

Great day to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment