Monday, October 25, 2010

Pumpkin Pie

What do you do when it's raining like crazy and you don't have any heat in the house?  I fired up the oven and baked, first some oatmeal cookies and then the first pumpkin pie of the season.  I used real pumpkin made from pie pumpkins I roasted and it tasted great!  

I spent a peaceful day wandering around the Yuba River at Bridgeport a couple of days ago, before it started to rain.  I'm glad I got the chance to wade around in the water at the sleepy late summer stage.  I can imagine the river is raging right now.

This covered bridge is really beautiful and fun to walk across.

Inside it's beautiful wooden beams and windows along the way to look down at the river.

More classes coming up soon.  Intro to PMC (Metal Clay) and a very fun Resin class where we will make some sentimental ornaments with pictures and vintage printed material.

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment