Wednesday, January 09, 2013

Here and there and Happy Birthday to me!

Up,
read well wishes from friends,
smile,
walk the dogs,
browse for cake recipes,
decide to make my own creation,
stop at the kitchen store for a metal mixing bowl to use for a double boiler,
hit the market for supplies,
home to bake the two lemon layer cakes,
talk to la bella mammina,
off to pick up some jewelry on display,
studio time which includes some metal bending, some packing,
stop at the Empire Mine office,
talk about volunteering,
and apprentice blacksmithing,
home,
read well wishes from friends,
smile,
unpack lots of boxes,
cut two layers to make four,
stack and spread with lemon curd and raspberry jam and fresh raspberries,
whip up some seven minute frosting,
talk to my man,
change to clean jeans and cowboy boots,
arrive at the restaurant just in time,
dinner with my folks,
laugh,
chat,
Dad forgets his wallet,
Mom is mad,
she and I have enough money,
he's so silly,
eyes twinkling,
another Dad story,
hope they never end,
back to my house,
loved ones eat cake,
drink sparkling rose,
laugh,
chat,
look at old pics,
presents,
hugs,
clean-up,
rest,
talk to my man,
read well wishes from friends,
smile,
short chat with my son,
see him soon,
content,
tired,
happy,
great day,
friends make me smile, all day,
thankful,
peace.


No comments:

Post a Comment