Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Cruising through January...

Two weeks into my crazy odyssey of jobs and I think I've lost my mind.  Why did I think I could do all of this?

But I can, it's just an adjustment and it's much better for me not to have time to have the blues. This way I'm running on full speed and keeping up nicely so far.

The new job is much harder than I ever thought it could be.  The level of detail is extreme. I still get frustrated after a year at my plumbing job but they're happy with me so it's good.

My birthday weekend was lovely, heartfelt and filled with friends and family and him. Our reunion was incredible and sort of astonishing. I imagined some awkward moments, after all it had been almost two months, but there were none. I'm reminded that true friends don't notice the days or weeks or months between meetings, they just keep going like there was no break. Well, it was like that, so sweet and loving and full of laughing and happy I'm still smiling.

We did lots of talking and even when it was time to part we begged for just 15 more minutes.

It just seems different and it's good and that's enough.

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment