Friday, September 14, 2012

Home and away...

11 days, that's how many days I'm actually home this month.

I'm grateful every day to have my sweet house mate here but more so this month, she takes such great care of the boys and the house while I'm gone.

In between I'm working furiously in the studio.  Here's a little taste of what's happening there.
This earring does have a mate but it wasn't finished yet.  Fine silver with freshwater pearls.

The coast, the high desert, the interior and then to Texas.  Whew!  Busy but fun.

I'm happy to say I'm in a relationship with a great guy who satisfies my soul in so many ways. If he gives his permission I will post photos of us.  Until then you have to use your imagination to see our smiling faces.

I'm a lucky women, his woman.

Peace

1 comment:

  1. YAHOOO! So happy for you too.
    2012 may be the year for us both. Gotta meet this guy who uses my name.
    Cheers till then.

    D

    ReplyDelete