Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Little Radar

Love that they are starting to get some recognition.


Little Radar kicked everything off, and blew the crowd away. Dozens of folks came up to me to tell me how much they loved the band’s gorgeous vocals and upbeat pop-rock tunes. After only seeing them twice, I find that I already have some favorites – “Wake Up” is totally infectious, with fancy beat changes and impressive guitar licks. This is one of the most exciting local bands, and I have a feeling they’ll break it big soon. Sean Hale’s voice always reminds me of Ben Bridwell’s from Band of Horses, and bassist Grant Himmler is an incredibly exciting bassist, with fingers flying and head bopping consistently through the band’s performance. 5 stars and a sincere hope to continue working with these lads.


That's my boy on the far right.

See me smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment