Friday, May 23, 2014

So soon over...

All the planning and traveling gets me to her. 

My busy little Georgia Belle. She makes me laugh and brings such joy to my life. There is never enough time with her but I close my eyes and brush my lips on her hair, blow raspberries on her tummy, rub cream on her soft baby skin.  We bobbed around together at Balmorhea Springs while she squealed at the little fish swimming there. 

We strolled up and down the neighborhood streets, talking to nice neighbors, looking for fragrant flowers to smell and dandelions to pick.

She played dress up in my earrings. 


And climbed things, anything. 


Tomorrow back to Austin for some fun there and soon back to my mountain hideaway.  Then the summer fun will start, bike riding and Sfidare back in the water. 

I'll be sad until I start planning my next trip here though there are more fun things and travel that may get me back sooner than I thought.

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment