Saturday, December 22, 2012

Merry, merry...


Today I breathe a huge sigh of relief.

The tree is up.
Most of the present are bought, even though some wrapping still has to be done.
The big boxes are sent off to Texas.
My Man is here, safe over the passes which are now treacherous and snow bound.
My custom work is done and delivered.
AND, she is here!

My granddaughter, Georgia Belle has made her appearance and is safe in her Mom's arms.  She's already wrapped her Daddy, her Grandpa and her Uncle around her little finger.

I'm counting the days until I get to hold her, for now I get daily pictures.

A joyful heart doesn't even begin to describe the feeling of this baby, this daughter of my daughter.

Love pours out of us, once we let it go and stop damming it up.  I'm so in love, with breathing, and the scent of the steady rain, woodsmoke, baby fingers, fresh green Christmas trees, his hand on my body, the cold noses of the dogs and their eyes watching, family, children, good friends far and near, banging on metal, planning a meal for all, hot coffee and cold beer, and this incredible baby.

Today I wish you Peace, in your heart, which is where all good things start.

No comments:

Post a Comment